Saturday, November 15, 2008

Is this wat they call "STRESS"???


I juz wonder wat's wrong with me...!! I dunno..
Beynunvaagotha evves kame nukurevey...In studies..In everything
I do..

Am I feeling lonely?? Orrr sumthing misssing???
No! No!
I have people who cares me..I have people who luvs me..I have a good family..
I have so many goood friends..Then wats bothering me???

I have loads and loads of works on my head..my exams..
I want to work very hard and I'm sure I can get ready for the exams within
few days..but..one thing..results..How will be the results??

There's nuthin I could say about my results...cox it's hopeless...
I wonder, exam ehaa rangalha hadhairu my results ehaa ...rangalhu nuvany
keevebaaey??

My parents, my family members expect good results from my side..But...

I juz want to say sorry for all of them, I'm sorry....
I want to get rid of this..I want your help!!!

0 comments: